With the black headboard and cream painted walls completed in my daughter’s room, it was screaming out for a pop of colour. Since I have a mild obsession with chandeliers, I figured what better way to bring some whimsy and colour into the space.
The chandeliers started off looking like this. I bought them nearly a year ago for $3.00 each at the dollar store for party decorations. Since the cheetah print didn’t really work with my daughters new colour scheme, I decided to paint them hot pink.
These puppies took WAY more coats than I had anticipated. I believe it ended up being five coats in total. That cheetah print was really determined to show through (and sort of succeeded on one side…lol). Not to worry though, I will touch up that one.
If you enjoyed this post, please share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc, and you can also follow my blog by subscribing via email to receive a notification whenever a new post is published.