My front garden was screaming out for some much needed pizzazz lately, but I was never sure what to add that would be subtle enough not to look garish, but impactful enough to make a statement. Decorating gardens can be tricky, since it’s really easy to “over-do” it, but while browsing around my local thrift store, an idea hit me.
Glowing Garden Orbs!!!!! I Love how these glow at night.
Here they are at home in their new spot. Just the right amount of pizzazz.
Here is a pic of my peonies. I heart them.
Well, that’s it for Friday’s post. If this is your first time here, thanks so much for checking out my blog. If you’re a subscriber, welcome back my friend. Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll be back again on Tuesday. See you then 🙂
If you enjoyed this post, please share. You can follow my blog by:
- Liking my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/apurdylittlehouse
- Following me on Twitter @suepurdyblogger
- Following me on Instagram @apurdylittlehouse Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/suepurdy/apurdylittlehousecom-blog/
- Or by subscribing by email on the upper right hand side. When you subscribe by email, you’ll receive an email notification whenever a new post is published.